Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

Need to Know News: Hamas issues cease-fire conditions, In Myanmar, Obama lauds courage of Aung San Suu Kyi
November 19th, 2012

Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.

For November 19, 2012 – Egyptian general says Hamas issues cease-fire conditions, In Myanmar, Barack Obama lauds courage of Aung San Suu Kyi and Justin Bieber (and his mom) have big night at the American Music Awards...

Hamas issues cease-fire conditions, Egyptian general says: "With an Egyptian official acting as an intermediary, Hamas on Monday gave Israel its conditions for a cease-fire, a general in Egyptian intelligence told CNN."

• In Myanmar, Barack Obama lauds courage of Aung San Suu Kyi: "Barack Obama met with Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi at her home in Myanmar on Monday, praising her 'courage and determination' during a historic visit to the once repressive and secretive country."

• After hearing David Petraeus’ testimony, legislators' questions on Benghazi remain: "Republican legislators on Sunday questioned the motives behind the Obama administration’s initial description of the September attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, after Friday briefings on Capitol Hill from the former CIA director."

Debt ceiling may collide with fiscal cliff: "If Congress fails to cut a deal on the fiscal cliff this year, the scramble to do so in January could run smack dab into yet another high-stakes negotiation - over raising the debt ceiling."

Justin Bieber (and his mom) have big night at the American Music Awards: "Justin Bieber dragged his date on stage with him to accept the American Music Awards artist of the year honor Sunday night. It was his mom."
» Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter

Post by:
Filed under: Need To Know News
  1. Curt Bakerville

Earlier, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez revealed that they have split up their own relationship over Justin Bieber close friends Chris Brown, Lil Wyane and Sean Kingston. Justin and Selena which is known as Jelena apparently concluded their relationship after a concert of Selena Gomez in Florida together with Sean Kingston. It also seems Selena doesn't like Justin Bieber to hang with his friend Lil Wayne, who has bad background of drugs possession as well as Chris Brown. Selena also claimed that by next coming days She will try to keep her relationship with Justin Bieber as normal as possible..:*'

http://www.caramoanpackage.comOur new web portal

May 22, 2013 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. frolep rotrem

Would you be curious about exchanging hyperlinks?

February 6, 2021 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. zortilonrel

I cling on to listening to the reports talk about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some?

February 7, 2021 at 8:40 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Fókuszpályázat pályázatírás Debrecen

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get one thing done.

February 9, 2021 at 3:15 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. vreyro linomit

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

February 26, 2021 at 4:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. zortilo nrel

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

March 21, 2021 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Etta Jeffus

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

March 24, 2021 at 10:02 am | Report abuse | Reply