READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For February 12, 2013 – North Korea says it conducted new, more powerful nuclear test, ex-cop continues to elude in manhunt and dogs on the catwalk...
• North Korea says it conducted new, more powerful nuclear test: "North Korea said Tuesday that it had conducted a new, more powerful underground nuclear test using more sophisticated technology, jolting the already fragile security situation in Northeast Asia."
• Ex-cop continues to elude in manhunt: "The massive search for a renegade ex-cop bent on carrying out 'unconventional and asymmetrical warfare' stretched through the night, but to no avail, authorities said."
• 8 memorable State of the Union moments: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin notes that one of the things that's so special about the State of the Union address is the spectacle of the entire government - the heads of all three branches - gathering in one room at the same time."
• Where the rich people live: "In America's suburbs, just over 6% of the households have incomes that put them in the top sliver of American earners, according to a study released Monday by the U.S. Census Bureau. In city centers, less than 5% of households made the cut."
• Dogs on the catwalk: "A dog shows off its jewelry at the New York Pet Fashion Show in New York City during Fashion Week 2013 Fall/Winter Collections on Friday, February 8."