READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.
Each day, we here at "Piers Morgan Tonight" put together the news you need to know – from what happened last night to what will happen today.
For March 8, 2013 – Jobless rate falls to 7.7% in the U.S., North Korea vows end to nonaggression pacts after U.N. vote and Justin Bieber 'woozy' at London concert, checked at hospital...
• Jobless rate falls to 7.7% in the U.S.: "U.S. employers ramped up their hiring in February, helping the unemployment rate to fall to its lowest level since December 2008."
• North Korea vows end to nonaggression pacts after U.N. vote: "North Korea on Friday responded to tougher sanctions from the U.N. Security Council with another barrage of vitriol, repeating a vow to ditch all nonaggression pacts with the South."
• Bin Laden son-in-law to be in NYC court: "Osama bin Laden's son-in-law is scheduled to be in a New York City courtroom Friday morning to face charges of trying to kill Americans."
• Georgia town mulls mandatory gun ownership: "A small Georgia town may soon require every household to own a firearm - a law that, if passed, would make it the second town in the state to mandate gun ownership."
• Justin Bieber 'woozy' at London concert, checked at hospital: "Pop singer Justin Bieber was checked at a London hospital Thursday night after feeling ill during a concert at the O2 Arena, his representative said."