Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

April 18th, 2013

Bill Bratton on FBI photos and video: "The idea of putting this information out to the public is to effectively get information"

On a day which saw the FBI release photos and video of two men wanted in connection with a pair of deadly bombings at Monday's Boston Marathon, on Thursday evening "Piers Morgan Live" invited Bill Bratton to share his incomparable brand of professional insight and perspective.

A former commissioner of the Boston Police Department, Bratton shared some of the conclusions he's drawn since learning of the new evidence:

"Well, quite clearly, they have enough information to focus on these individuals as suspects. Not just persons of interest, but suspects," he told Piers Morgan. "That's a much higher level of confidence that these two individuals are, in fact, involved in the bombings."

As part of Thursday's face to face, exclusive interview, Bratton also offered his reasoning as to why authorities chose to release the footage at this point in the investigation:

"The idea of putting this information out to the public at this stage is to effectively do what law enforcement does: get information from the public. Most of these cases are solved because of public information," Bratton told the host. "It's not necessarily just great detective work. Great detective work is taking information and then effectively making intelligence out of it."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, as Bratton reveals more of the expertise he acquired while running the police forces in some of the nation's largest cities.

Anyone with information should call the bureau's toll-free number, 800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324).
> Follow Piers Morgan Tonight on Twitter
> Follow "Piers Morgan Tonight" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. oxtapus

Reblogged this on Oxtapus *beta.

April 18, 2013 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Karen J Cook

Did you notice in the clearest suspect photo, a man in front of him with a MIT shirt. Coincidence?

April 19, 2013 at 12:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • SHARON

MAYBE BOTH OR ONE OF THE SUSPECTS ATTEND MIT OR ARE FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENTS OF MIT. MAYBE THE POLICE OFFICER THAT WAS SHOT AND KILLED , RECOGNIZED ONE OF THEM. JUST A THOUGHT AND POSSIBILITY. I SAW THE MIT LABEL ON THE JACKET OF THE GUY NEAR THE #2 SUSPECT, TOO.

April 19, 2013 at 1:08 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Cindy

Looking at the I new picture of the suspect taken from the iPhone I see that the other suspect is in the background in khaki pants next to the lady in the pink shirt

April 19, 2013 at 12:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tom

Agree, both suspects appear in that picture. hopeful that cnn comments are not required to see that.

April 19, 2013 at 1:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Private Personal Training

I hope these two burn in Hell!

January 26, 2014 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. DevSecOps

66773 667849Extremely informative and great bodily structure of content material material , now thats user friendly (:. 813571

February 17, 2021 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. patek philippe fake

784849 191856Nice read. I just passed this onto a buddy who was performing some research on that. He just bought me lunch since I found it for him! Thus let me rephrase: Thanx for lunch! 971834

April 27, 2021 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Urban Nido Plots

735873 273764if this post was likened to a flavor of yogurt, what flavor would it be? Banana, I think. 754945

May 12, 2021 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Fun88 casino

13593 261382Some really quality blog posts on this site, saved to fav. 500653

June 1, 2021 at 4:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Kirby Ricciardelli

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 4, 2021 at 9:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Hana Finnemore

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 7, 2021 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Micro frontends

407170 478576 There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain good points in capabilities also. 508204

June 9, 2021 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Brian Stefford

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 11, 2021 at 8:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Emmanuel Jubie

I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2008/11/chinas-new-old-arj-21-dc-9-takes-flight/

June 13, 2021 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Francesco Crance

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

June 15, 2021 at 8:21 am | Report abuse | Reply