Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

Tonight: An update on the Boston bombings and five living presidents together in Texas
April 25th, 2013

Amidst new reports that suspected bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had targeted New York's Times Square for another terror attack, this evening "Piers Morgan Live" invites John Miller to share his insight and expertise.

Formerly the chief FBI Spokesman, Miller is currently a senior correspondent for CBS News, and may be most well known for his 1998 interview with Osama bin Laden. A nine-time Emmy Award winner, Miller will join Piers Morgan for a live, face to interview that figures to touch upon all aspects of the Boston Marathon bombings and subsequent investigation.

Meanwhile, with her son Aaron in a Boston hospital recovering from injuries sustained during the explosions, tonight Katherine Hern will speak live with the host, updating her child's health, and sharing his story publicly for the very first time.

Also, on a day which sees all five living presidents together in Texas for the dedication of the George W. Bush presidential library, Paul Wolfowitz will offer his perspective and analysis. A former United States Ambassador and the tenth President of the World Bank Group, Wolfowitz will join Morgan for a live interview from the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas.

Tune in this evening at 9 as Morgan follows two of the most talked about stories in the current news cycle, terror in Boston and presidents in Texas.
> Follow Piers Morgan Live on Twitter
> Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Announcements
  1. Laquisha

You go Piers. I hope you make those Bushes run for the hills after all he done to the country. I'm waiting for the Obama library to open up. Is the Clinton library good?

April 25, 2013 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Scott

Mr Morgan, You are a good man! Keep up your excellent work, Sir.

April 25, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jason B

Go pound sand Morgan. Even Bush's biggest mistakes are still better than the best thing you've done on American TV.

April 25, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • sm

Ignornat Jason, really childish!

April 25, 2013 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • sm is banned from using the ENGLISH tongue henceforth until she BEGS like a DOG before me (Mildred...)

'ignornat.????????????????????????????????????????????????'

I'm not speaking to you anymore,Intersilence.

But I love you.

IAnd I THINK Dana is dead...)

April 27, 2013 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Mister Peebles

Wow, talk about false equivalences.

April 27, 2013 at 2:05 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. sm

Thanks George for the illegal War in Iraq, and jacking up the debt on our childrens future!

April 25, 2013 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mark

Well, at least he brought a budget out every year to be voted on! This lame-duck president spent his first four years doing nothing. He has finally brought a budget to look at, so that the politicians can actually trim some of the fat and possibly vote on it at some point. Now all he does is fly around the country, kissing butt spending your tax dollars going golfing etc. etc. Even though I do not agree with everything Bush did, at least he had the balls to be a leader! Somewhere down the road, 20 years from now they will be praising what Bush did, and even though I disagreed with the war in Iraq the teenage generation there will think the US for at least giving them the opportunity to be free!

April 25, 2013 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse | Reply
      • Mister Peebles

Obama has done "nothing"? Please provide evidence that upon inauguration, he disappeared into thin air.

Also your golfing statement, suggesting the president has been on vacation, is blatantly wrong. George W. Bush owns the record for most vacation days taken, 1,020.

Obama took 131 in his first four years. Let's double that and add another 20% for error and you get 314. Even an exaggerated estimate of Obama's eventual vacation day tally pales in comparison to the last guy.
        Source: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/ad-lib/2013/jan/7/president-obamas-back-hawaii-how-many-vacations-ha/

April 27, 2013 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
      • Nae

I personally don't care how many days the presidents spend on their vacation. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THE RESULTS THEY DELIVER. Besides, I think the presidents still conduct business during a vacation, often socializing with domestic and foreign dignitaries, an important part of the job. I even think they can have productive meetings in regards to the nation affairs on the golf course (but not with Tiger Woods), who cares if they do it indoor or out. They don't punch in a timecard, it's impossible to totally separate the working time from private time, and it's pointless to talk about who had more vacation days over who.

April 27, 2013 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Laquisha

Obama library gonna be way better than the Bush one. Probably have IPads to. Don't be messing with Pierse – he'll set you straight. Why don't you all just pay attention and realize he knows what he is talking about!

April 25, 2013 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Queen Laquisha Disciple Smeared In Butter On A Platter

Your Majesty,

We formally request a new Top Gal Contributor 'cos sm is simply terrible,and probably carries 'em in a barrow anyway.

I'm moving on,and would like to present you with a crown and sceptre and Captain Morgan's hand in marriage,two
      stout defences of Our Hero Leading The Glorious Charge under your belt(Queens wear garters,y'know,just sayin'...)

Yes,sm is kicked into touch,and Laquisha is crowned:Queen Laquisha I –ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!

Thanks for posting(Your Maj).

April 27, 2013 at 12:22 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Mister Peebles

Do you have a point to make, or just trying to be entertaining, mocking the thoughts of others?

You just wasted 3 inches of my screen with all that foolish screed.

April 27, 2013 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
      • Any Relation To Andy?

'screed',Mr Peebles?

(I'm on your side,Mr,been a while,sent you a Tweet...)

April 27, 2013 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Nae

As an Independent voter, I didn’t always support President Bush’s policies 100% of the time.
    However, I am very grateful for him and VP Cheney on one thing for sure. THEY KEPT US SAFE AFTER 9/11.

There have been at least FOUR publicly known terrorist attacks after President Obama took office. Luckily the first two attempts (the underwear bomber and the time square bombing) were unsuccessful thanks to courageous and attentive ‘civilians’ taking action, NOT because ‘the authorities’ acted effectively to avert them. But the other two, Benghazi and Boston, claimed painfully regrettable causalities. Is it only me who thinks these incidents are reflective of our current administration’s stance on, what they prefer to call, man-made disasters??

April 26, 2013 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    • Mister Peebles

"They kept us safe after 9/11". What about keeping us safe before? You're giving Bush a pass on 9/11 and declaring him more effective than Obama?

We lost more than 2,800 lives on 9/11 under Bush. It's easy to move the goalposts to say "after" as if terrorism wasn't a problem until that horrific day.

April 27, 2013 at 12:47 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Nae

Then, How about Clinton not nailing bin Laden when he had a chance? If he had, the 9/11 attack would have not happened.

April 27, 2013 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Mister Peebles

There have been terrorist incidents on every President's watch. You can not also conclude that had Clinton captured Bin Laden, another leader might have surfaced, just as Bin Laden's death produced new leadership. That is blind speculation.

Reagan, Walker-Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama all share blame to the extent that our intelligence services failed to detect terrorist plots. Bush does not get a freebie on 9/11.

April 27, 2013 at 1:35 am | Report abuse | Reply
      • Nae

I never said I gave Pres. Bush a free pass on 9/11. I wish he was aware of Al-Qaeda’s capability. Unfortunately the sad fact is, no one (including Pres. Clinton) had imagined they would be able to pull off such attacks and inflict such unspeakable atrocities on American soil. I think it’s fair to say there’s a huge difference between pre-9/11 and post-9/11 mentalities. In the pre-9/11 America, I suppose “fighting against terrorism” wasn’t really on the top of the list of any presidents. So I don’t really blame Pres. Clinton for not capturing bin Laden (though I truly wish he had in retrospect), I gather he had bigger things to worry about at that time. All I was saying was, if Pres. Bush should bear the blame for his lack of imagination, so should Pres. Clinton.

But it all changed on Sep. 11, 2001. Once we became aware of what the terrorist organizations are capable of, fighting against them became the No.1 priority of Pres. Bush and he did everything he could in his power to prevent another killing of Americans. In the post-9/11 America, after the world has seen what terrorists can do, there isn’t really a good excuse for the Obama admin. dropping the ball. Then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta could not explain why Pres. Obama spoke with him only once during the Benghazi attack, and never called back for any updates for over seven hours. That’s the level of engagement Pres. Obama had toward a terrorist attack. Would I be the only one who is concerned about that?

Lastly, a rather small matter but, when making a distinction between the 41st and 43rd presidents, you need to refer the former “H.W.(or Herbert Walker) Bush”, since the latter shares the same middle name, Walker.

April 27, 2013 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
      • Here Be Dragons

Remember seeing Clinton in a church in New York shortly after 9/11,looked ashen,worry-laden,and I wondered if he was rueing the chance to go after Bin Laden after the attack on the Kohl,a US Warship:you would normally deduce that would be enough to kickstart something,same as for a diver from Aberdeen or Stavanger touching the Kursk,which they managed to reach at depth as I saw in The Times,just before Vladimir Putin condemned them to an icy tomb,refusing to let them lay a finger on account of it being a nuclear submarine which has periscopes to watch ships sail away.

I've never blamed Bill,but,as Nae points out,he may have missed an opportunity.

April 27, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Private Personal Training

Love the pink socks Mr Bush! In all seriousness i love that these guys get together for good causes.

January 26, 2014 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Noreen Trubey

You are my inspiration , I have few web logs and rarely run out from to brand.

December 7, 2020 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Lorita Coaster

I want to convey my passion for your generosity giving support to men and women that must have help with the concern. Your real dedication to passing the solution up and down had become rather invaluable and have frequently permitted folks much like me to achieve their targets. Your personal valuable guidelines means a great deal to me and far more to my peers. With thanks; from everyone of us.

January 11, 2021 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Plumbing Giant Holden Beach NC

996195 896643Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your internet site in internet explorer, could test thisK IE nonetheless will be the marketplace leader and a large portion of men and women will leave out your superb writing due to this dilemma. 647379

February 14, 2021 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  11. 툰코

698809 9384Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers? 27453

April 6, 2021 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Pax Era Pods

888264 416847Right after study a couple of of the weblog posts on your own internet site now, we really like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and are checking back soon. Pls consider my web-site likewise and make me aware should you agree. 82503

April 12, 2021 at 8:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
  13. 리버홀덤

931254 769093light bulbs are very good for lighting the home but stay away from incandescent lamps because they produce so significantly heat;; 708065

April 19, 2021 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Marlin Shumay

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 6:27 am | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Guadalupe Mickenheim

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Rueben Rorex

I don't know about you all but I am obsessed with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/08/paine-field-photos-new-british-airways-boeing-747-8/

May 16, 2021 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Ethel Rediger

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

May 17, 2021 at 5:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Sylvie Elreda

I don't know about you all but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/11/today-starts-tsas-secure-flight-are-you-ready/

May 17, 2021 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Derick Meece

I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/05/airline-livery-of-the-week-niki/

May 19, 2021 at 2:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Fred Choudhury

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

May 19, 2021 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Ed Stuekerjuerge

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

May 20, 2021 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Alva Maggi

I don't know about you all but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/05/hanging-out-at-general-aviation-day-in-everett-wa/

May 21, 2021 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Lecia Dezan

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

May 23, 2021 at 2:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Villas in Hyderabad

252831 145242Basically a smiling visitor here to share the really like (:, btw wonderful style and style . 150474

May 25, 2021 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Ralph Schlitz

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

May 28, 2021 at 3:18 am | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Emmanuel Debell

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

May 29, 2021 at 3:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Phyliss Kopis

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

May 30, 2021 at 4:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Andre Noll

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

May 30, 2021 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Ian Wickers

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 6, 2021 at 3:21 am | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Eduardo Hedding

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 7, 2021 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Francesco Feuss

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 11, 2021 at 4:33 am | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Eric Campany

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

June 12, 2021 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Desmond Baumbach

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

June 12, 2021 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Misty Metcalfe

I don't know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/04/are-spirit-airlines-new-carry-on-fees-really-that-crazy/

June 13, 2021 at 6:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Williams Waggner

I don't know about you people but I am obsessed with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/11/american-airlines-to-introduce-on-board-happy-hour/

June 13, 2021 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Gerardo Pintos

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

June 15, 2021 at 4:26 am | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Antonio Morrisseau

June 21, 2021 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  38. freecad

917650 587920There is noticeably big cash to understand about this. I suppose you made certain good points in capabilities also. 933185

June 22, 2021 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse | Reply