Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

August 5th, 2013

Erin Burnett and Piers Morgan discuss "The Truth about Benghazi" – A CNN Special Investigation airing Tuesday at 10 p.m.

As 22 United States embassies are closed following a recently intercepted Al Qaeda message, on Monday evening Piers Morgan invited colleague Erin Burnett to share her reaction to the latest developments.

The host of CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront" is set to anchor a special investigation entitled "The Truth about Benghazi," which airs Tuesday evening at 10 p.m.

In advance of the hour-long program, on Monday Burnett offered additional insight into terror threats both in the Middle East and on American soil.

Watch the clip as the two CNN primetime hosts discuss her upcoming special investigation, and for the full edition of "Piers Morgan Live" tune in every night at 9pm.
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: Piers Morgan Live
  1. happygolucky

Please don't put Erin Burnett on any other shows. It's enough that I change channels when her show is on, but now I have to avoid Piers because she is on his show??? I really do not like her on camera speaking style.

August 6, 2013 at 3:53 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • ep451

Agree, her whining Barbie Doll delivery is like fingernails on a blackboard.

August 6, 2013 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. TruthSeeker

Do not forget It was CNN who took sides on Benghazi Cover Up During the Presidential Debate.

August 6, 2013 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Richard Wad

I know how painful it must be for Piers to even discuss this topic since it goes against his pals in the white house.

August 6, 2013 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. clownshoes

Thanks to Erin for an UNBIASED, thoroughly researched investigation. Still in shock that CNN would let this air, but BRAVO.

August 6, 2013 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. detectives privados antequera

detectives privados san javier

December 11, 2020 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Wiley Kuras

The the next occasion I read a weblog, Lets hope so it doesnt disappoint me as much as this. I am talking about, I know it was my choice to read, but I personally thought youd have some thing intriguing to say. All I hear is a lot of whining about something you could fix if you werent too busy trying to find attention.

December 20, 2020 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. 700k make money

Imagine getting hundreds of people flooding your inbox on autopilot, 24/7. Cutting-edge funnel-based app that can generate 100 commissions of up to 900+ dollars DAILY. More details: Click in link in profile

December 26, 2020 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Hortencia Belinsky

How do you make the navbar in blogger come back?

January 9, 2021 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Sunny Lubbs

I was on Twitter looking for Neiko Tools when I found a link to this blog, happy I stopped by – Cheers

January 12, 2021 at 12:09 am | Report abuse | Reply