Get To Know Piers Morgan

READ about Piers Morgan's long career in journalism here.

February 28th, 2014

“What's In Your Wallet?" Piers Morgan asks Marc Cuban to reach into his pocket

“What's In Your Wallet?"

It's been asked by seafaring vikings, and Jimmy Fallon. And David Spade. And Alec Baldwin. But in recent months, no one's made better use of the inquiry than Piers Morgan.

In November, the CNN host had billionaire Warren Buffett going into his pocket. A month later he forced his former boss Donald Trump to dig into his billfold, and reveal “I have very little cash on me. I like to keep it that way."

And this evening at 9, Mark Cuban is the latest 10-figure man asked to unmask his money.

"I've got some credit cards, a debit card, drivers license," lists the Dallas Mavericks owner as he riffles through his possessions atop the "Piers Morgan Live" anchor desk. As for some cold hard cash, well, the 55-year-old billionaire expected to find more, until he remembered a recent excursion to Sin City.

"Probably about 700 dollars now, because I was just in Vegas."

While Cuban admits that money alone can't buy happiness – and he'd know, because he has a lot of it! – he does believe that being financially stable will result in a certain sense of calm:

"It relieves a lot of stress," he says, before noting certain qualifiers. "If you were miserable when you were poor, you're going to be miserable when you're rich, because you still have the same issues and the same stresses ... [but] money's a whole lot better than no money."

Tune in this evening at 9, as Piers Morgan and Mark Cuban delve deeper into a range of issues, including a conversation that covers guns, gays, technology, and "Shark Tank."
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Twitter
» Follow "Piers Morgan Live" on Instagram

Post by:
Filed under: The Piers Morgan Interview
  1. gladys hammonds

Mark Cuban I have enjoyed your interview tonight with piers morgan. your a very inteligent man. I am a 80 year old retired civilian for thr goverment. I just wish I could have have had a part of intelligence as you. your family sounds great. Im writing because I have been widowed for 15 years and i enjoy CNN. if you are ever close to winchester, ky, give me a call or come and visit. Gos Bless you and your family and may you continue to be sucessful as you go down the road of life. Im a true christian, believe in God and like to tell everyone so. Now im going to watch Matthew McConaughey. GOOD NIGHT.

February 28, 2014 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. electrician basingstoke

737131 400655Ill right away grasp your rss feed as I cant in obtaining your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do youve any? Please let me comprehend so that I might subscribe. Thanks. 625281

March 4, 2021 at 8:49 am | Report abuse | Reply
  3. plumbing company River Road

426118 175228But wanna say that this is quite beneficial , Thanks for taking your time to write this. 762255

March 14, 2021 at 1:19 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Caterina Antonich

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 10:16 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Idalia Sauber

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 6:13 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Quintin Wesemann

I don't know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2011/03/video-a-look-at-boeing-planes-never-made-in-the-archive/

May 16, 2021 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Bernie Villiard

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

May 17, 2021 at 9:14 am | Report abuse | Reply